Monday, October 26, 2009

Beautiful fall day...

It was a fantastic day outdoors today!
The rain seemed to come at a time here when the leaves were just changing - knocking a lot of the leaves to the ground before they could be fully appreciated! (so we'll just appreciate them on the ground)
.
.


Took a few minutes to take a few pictures of the last group of pots that came out of the kiln a few days ago. I have been working on making more Ewenice bowls and mugs .. the weather has been just perfect for making pots. Not that the weather has to be nice, but it has been an advantage to throw a pot and set it outside for a short time in the shade to slightly speed up the drying time so that the pots can be trimmed the same day they're thrown.

I haven't seen the forecast, but hope this weather sticks around for a while!

3 comments:

  1. Never mind.

    I was going to ask you if you had a size/price list but just noticed your link to your Etsy site...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on coming to your trunk show at Sara's. I had wanted to buy a yarn bowl at Falmouth and was so disappointed that you weren't able to come. I love Ewenice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dianne,
    I hope you can make it, i look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete