Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Six more weeks of winter?



It snowed again yesterday. I was wondering if the groundhog was right and we would have 6 more weeks of winter? Well, enough of these snow pictures, I'm going to fast forward to spring! Green grass, apple blossoms, baby lambs... even if we have another six weeks of snow, spring will be here before we know it.









sheep grazing in the shadows on a beautiful spring day













These were our first lambs of the season (2008, and our first lambs as sheep owners) The lambing season was exciting and stressful all at the same time. We learned many lessons, and are excited about the lambs that are on the way!





This is Alice with one of her babies, Delilah. She is a wonderful mother (and a great wool manufacturer)





2 comments:

  1. Hi Tonya.
    Sorry it took me so long to get hear but I've got to say: "Your blog is wonderful!" I'm adding it to my Blog List...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah...I can spell.
    H E R E

    (blush)

    ReplyDelete