Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A few sheep pictures...

I had the opportunity to take a few photos this morning... I am going to start shearing here soon (doesn't mean that i'll be "finished" shearing soon.. just starting..) But thought i should get a few pics before they're bare! It ended up being a bit of a contest to see who was the most photogenic... Delilah won.
But Lambie came in a close 2nd...

She seems to enjoy having her picture taken.. and once she realized what was going on, she relocated to another location and started posing...




.
.

And Andy.. .not sure how photogenic he is

Handsome Joe...

Joe Again..



And Cody. Nice pose Cody.

5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I especially like the one in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fourth picture down of Delilah regally standing by the tree – wonderful depth and composition. Do you take the pictures in full color and change them to sepia with Photoshop? BTW - your Ewenice mugs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos. I have to work on my sheep picture taking skills. Truffles likes to look very closely at the camera lens. I can see him in sepia tones.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tonya! It was good to hear from you on my blog, but for some reason your response to my question is not showing up on your blog? ?? Your blog is so warm and cozy! I love it and enjoy seeing all your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jewels, Your're right! I don't know where the response went! Anyways, I take the pictures in color and I have a simple Kodak program that came with the camera that i use to crop the pic, then I hit the sepia button. Photoshop would be amazing - i've heard lots of great things about it, but it's just a simple program that i'm using here.

    ReplyDelete