Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moonshine


I don't worship the moon.. or follow its signs and phases, but I sure enjoy it! I especially enjoy going out at 1:30 in the morning and checking on the sheep without a flashlight... (not every night do I check on them at such odd hours... only when I can't sleep! Then, i count sheep - and it's much easier to count them by the light of a full moon)

Tonight is going to be one of those nights I'll appreciate the extra light. Our goat Hank wasn't acting his usual ole' self this evening. I don't know what it could be, he's just been acting a little droopy. He took off running when I put everyone back in the pen tonight -so he's probably ok, but it'll be a nice night for checking on him anyways.

1 comment:

  1. We got done late tonight and I was feeding the horses by moonlight. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete