Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2016 Ky Sheep and Fiber Festival


I was excited to get notification that I was accepted to set up at the Ky fiber festival this year!  Woohoo!

I plan to get started on pottery as soon as the weather breaks,  but lately I have been busy painting glass.   I have painted with glass enamels in the past, but I just don't recall it being nearly as fun as it is when using it to paint sheep~ :)  maybe i'm just partial to sheep...    

Here's a sampling of some of the new items I will be bringing to the show in May.
  
  


 

Hope you will save the date and stop by the festival for a fun afternoon of sheep, wool, and all things fiber!

3 comments:

  1. Please reserve 2 Ewe Haul mugs for me! Hope to see you there! It's been such a long time! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeting you was so wonderful over the festival weekend. Thank you for your kindness and I love my mugs!! I hope we'll see you next year and I also look forward to your Etsy shop reopening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I also posted a pic of one of the mugs on my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kristy.bryson.7

    ReplyDelete