Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ornament Give

I love those acorn tops.  I have seen them used for making small wool acorns and they are adorable.  I wanted to make something that would put a little more wool to use, and this is what came from that.


 

Could you use one for your tree?  Just leave your name in the comment and I will do a random pick next Friday and have it to you in plenty of time for the holidays! 
(I will send with a gift box in case your tree is full and you would rather give as a gift!)

7 comments:

  1. These are sweet! Is that a bur oak acorn cap? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh -- how pretty! I would love to win one of those. With the exception of lights, I am making my tree very natural -- pine cones and holly. The wool and acorn would fit right int. Thank you for the opportunity.

    Jean - MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always come up with something clever. They are beautiful. I would love to make some from my sheep too. Do you use raw wool? How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are great! Such a good way to use up that fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful!! What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all things rustic and your ornaments are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea - using the acorn tops. This would be perfect for our tree. (-:

    ReplyDelete