Thursday, September 13, 2012

Preschool Art

Last week Wyatt started homeschool (preschool)
I am sure it will be an adventure and so far it has been fun for the both of us, and we are both learning and exploring new things.
    The following pictures are an example of that.

I don't remember fingerpainting as a kid.
(It's possible that the product wasn't even around then)
But I am enjoying the beauty of what can happen when you give a little one paint and paper.
  
 I sat for the longest time just staring at the designs and how beautiful they came out on paper. 


 Some of these you can probably guess what they are, but I will post the full pictures in the next post.



.

3 comments:

  1. Finger paint has been around since I was a kid ......... and that was forever ago, LOL. Another fun project is string painting, dip strings in different colors of paint and lay out on paper, then fold paper in half. Fun and artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That looks like fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paintings. You need to put them in a gallery.

    ReplyDelete